Acrylic vs. Polycarbonate - What's the Difference?
- Acrylic, also referred to as Plexiglass, and polycarbonate both weigh less than half of what a comparably sized piece of glass weighs yet they are both much stronger than glass. Both materials are also very easy to clean.
- Acrylic is 17 times the impact resistance of glass, not susceptible to yellowing or discoloration from the sun and is durable with respect to scratches and dents.
- Polycarbonate is 250 times the impact resistance of glass, 30 times stronger than acrylic, less rigid than acrylic and durable against chips and cracks.
Sneeze GuardsThe Vista System suite of
sneeze guardspromotes physical separation and social distancing, while keeping customers and employees safe and healthy in an office or place of business. All sneeze guards are available in clear acrylic or polycarbonate. Choose from flush to surface or pass-thru options. The flush to surface sneeze guard is designed to promote separation between workstations and within common areas. Pass-thru sneeze guards accommodate the transfer of products, documents, cash, credit cards and receipts. All Vista sneeze guards are free-standing and highly portable, preventing transmission and contamination while still maintaining visibility and openness.
All sneeze guards are fabricated in clear acrylic/plexiglass or polycarbonate material, with an anodized aluminum support frame, pre-drilled holes and double-sided tape. The sneeze guard is attached to the aluminum frame using plastic connectors and assembles in minutes without the use of any tools. To safeguard our employees and customers, once shipped, we are not accepting returns at this time and all sales are final. For custom sizes, quantity discounts or additional information please give us a call on our toll-free number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transparent, free-standing and portable barriers
- Flush to surface and pass-thru designs
- Impedes airborne bacteria and viruses
- Simple assembly - no tools required
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Lead time: 5 business days plus shipping
- Custom sizes available
- Quantity discounts on larger orders - please call
- Made in the USA
- Impact-resistant acrylic/plexiglass or polycarbonate shields
- 3/32" acrylic or 1/16" polycarbonate material thickness
- 14 gauge aluminum frame/support feet
- Lightweight and portable
- Shipping Method: Ground